One of the biggest management system available today for the flight operators offered, thanks to our agile organization, at a fraction of the cost compared to the main names in the aviation software world. Available in rent as well.
Native web-based in Java, optimized for multi-department companies. Any kind of fleet, fixed and rotor wings, supported.
In a single core, it comprises eleven modules for as many company departments:
• engineering (SB/AD, MPD, component hard time and penalty, engineering order, A/C weighing, job cards)
• CAMO maintenance planning (expiry list, work order, maintenance history, deferred items, publications, A/C documents)
• maintenance 145 (work program, acceptance, staff assignment, staff digital signature, CAMO notification, W/R, delivery)
• reliability(reliability meeting, despatch statistics, component reliability, incident analysis, alert system, investigation tools)
• inventory (multi stock area, in-stock control, traceability, requisition, quotation, purchasing, unserviceable, documents)
• flight operation (seasonal, monthly, weekly, daily planning, recording, statistics)
• crew management (training, checking, flight assignment, turn assignment, flight fatigue check)
• quality (auditing, MPP, technical staff report, certification authorization, concession, briefing, feedback, quality schedule)
• training (plan, classes, room booking, device booking)
• external company base management (technical requirements, staff turn assignment)
• marketing (offer/contract for: on-demand flights, maintenance services, spare part selling)
• financial flow control (maintenance costs, spare part cost, budgets, extra flight costs, marketing results)
• direct in-flight connection (crew messages, failure notification, events recording).
One data input distributed to all. Oracle (c) database for a rock reliability and high performance even with hundred of concurrent users.